Here at Thame Cars, our mission is to make your experience of our service simple, convenient, safe and happy. This goes for both private car owners and business fleet operators, because we firmly believe that everybody deserves the best level of service.
If you're a business owner or fleet manager you will no doubt have experienced issues in getting a decent level of service, repairs and maintenance on your company cars. Your vehicles will be critical to running your business effectively and helping your staff work more efficiently, so why should you be expected to put up with poor service?
Do you recognise any of these problem with your Car Dealership?
- You receive no replacement vehicle while your vehicle is off the road, and you're expected to find a replacement yourself with little notice, and often at great expense.
- You're receiving large bills without any explanation and find that work is carried out without your authorisation, making it difficult to control your maintenance costs. You don't receive a service that you feel is good value.
- The garage doesn't communicate with you about your vehicles, so you're out of the loop and find yourself having to waste time chasing them for updates.
- Your vehicles are maintained or repaired to a poor standard, meaning your fleet spends more time off the road and has to make repeat visits to the garage to rectify issues that shouldn't be there.
If any of these are familiar problems and cause disruption to your business, then we can help.
At Thame Cars we have a range of bespoke services for our fleet and company customers, providing you with the enhanced service that you need and deserve. We've thought long and hard about the things that matter to our business customers, and how we can help with this.
Here are some of the things we promise to do for you, all geared towards making your life easier:
- We offer free delivery and collection within a 10-mile radius of our dealership. This applies either to the vehicle or the driver. We'll give you a time for pick-up or drop-off, and we'll stick to it, to ensure you're back on the road as soon as possible.
- We save the first spaces in the workshop each day for company cars, reducing your vehicle's downtime and ensuring a smoother service for you and your drivers. We can often take care of the work while you wait, getting you back on the road more quickly.
- We offer an exclusive 50% off car and van hire while your vehicle is with us, ensuring you're never without transport when you need it. We have a flexible stock of cars and vans to suit your needs.
- We provide reduced labour and parts rates for fleet customers - we recognise that maintaining a fleet is not the cheapest of activities, but it's still essential to keep your fleet in optimum condition so it never lets you down.
- We offer flexible and tailored service plans to help you budget, spread the payments and assist with cashflow.
- We offer free MOT and service reminders, to give you one less thing to worry about when keeping track of your fleet. We'll let you know when it's time to book in, helping us take care of your vehicles from start to finish.
- You'll receive frequent updates while your vehicle is in with us. You'll know what's going on with the car, when it should be ready, and how much the bill is, without any hidden costs or unauthorised work. You'll get a fully itemised bill, and our team are on hand to explain why any extra work is required.
In addition to all this, we are one of the leading dealerships in the area for nearly new cars, so if you'd like us to help out when it's time for you to renew any of your vehicles, just get in touch and we'll be happy to advise. Business car finance options are available to discuss with our expert team, alternatively you can see finance estimates on each vehicle and pick a preferred deposit, preferred contract and an expected annual mileage would give a monthly cost.
If you'd like to learn more about our fleet, commercial and business services for company vehicle owners and drivers, simply visit our dealership or give our expert service team a call on 01844393455 or get in touch through the 'Speak to a Member of the Team' button below.